Monday, March 28, 2011

Departure Date!

I got an email from Kati and I leave on August 23rd, arrive in France on August 24th! That means a little under 5 months until I leave! That is so crazy to think about. In October it felt like I was never going to get on a plane and leave. When I found out my country in January it felt like a dream and now I think it is becoming a little bit more real! Things have suddenly sped up so fast, our country projects are due May 1st, in April we sign up for Grand Rapids, in july we go to Grand Rapids and then one by one we leave U.S. soil for the countries that we just learned we were going to 6-8 months before! I feel like I have so much to do to get ready to go, this is crazy!

well until more information comes my way,
Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment