Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random Blabber

I applied to the YCC this year for a summer job that is 40 hours a week because I need the money for my exchange. I just got a call a few days ago that I got the job! I am really exited to start earning money but now my whole summer is wasted with a job. I guess its all hunky-dory though because I will be happy to have that money in France. I was thinking about how much I will be paid and I was thinking that I really am earning less than everyone else because I will be spending 99% of that money in Euros not USD. Oh well.
I have less than a month until my birthday, May 23rd! I leave for France on August 23 so 116 days or 3 months 27 days! I am getting soo exited. I am really mad that I can't get my license before I leave because I will have a job and I don't know how much I will be at home anyways. A license just makes sense but my parents don't think its that big of a deal. :/ (It is a big deal to me). Well I can't wait until I get to France and I have a wonderful public transportation system, unlike what I have where I live now.

No comments:

Post a Comment