Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Midnight mumbles

Okay it is not really midnight but when you work 10:30 sure feels like midnight. Anyways...

I have been so busy lately with everything so I have not been on the internet much at all! My job is going good but I haven't made it to any Rotary meetings this summer. Uh ohh! I will make it to one? two? in August though! I have to do my powerpoint presentation on the Upper Pennisula.
My visa is a big headache right now. I have to go down to Chicago now that my papers came in. I am pretty sure I am flying down there because it will be a lot faster and cheaper than driving.
Oh! I found out I will basically have 4 host families, it is kind of confusing though. I go to one for 2 weeks then they take me on weekends when the other family is busy, I guess? I am not really sure, my french is terrible and I don't really understand that much. I have emailed 2 of my hosts but only one has corresponded with me. The other two I can't figure out what their email is, it was too hard to read!

Anyways I have to work in the morning and it is way past the time I usually go to bed (9:00) so I better go to bed and I will write more later

No comments:

Post a Comment