Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fourth and Final Family!

Finally I am all moved in to my 4th host families house! I was sad about leaving but I am starting to enjoy all the changes every few months.
This time I live with Mrs. Toublanc. She has four kids who all love to travel. Three of the four have been on Rotary exchanges and the fourth lived in Africa for a while. This time I live in Quevert which is pretty much considered the countryside. My favorite change so far seems to be no car noise. I missed silence so much. I hated every time I wanted to run having to watch out for cars 24/7 and while I was trying to sleep. Though with no car noise also means its a good 15-30 minute bike ride to get into town. Bread shops that I said before were on every street corner are now a 1/2 mile or so away. Also I will start having to take a bus to school. I am a little scared about that since I have not been on a bus since I was in the second grade. But nevertheless I do like the change and the food and the sheep, donkeys, ponds, and cows I have near the house!

Pictures coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment