Saturday, April 28, 2012

Europe Bus Trip!

I just arrived home from the Europe bus trip early this week. The bus trip was 2 weeks long and was one of the most amazing things I have ever done. I traveled from Paris- Strasbourg-Nuremburg-Prague-Vienna-Venice-Charmonix-Geneva-Dijon. It was probably the most hectic and tiring part of my year but it was defiantly the most rewarding and they best time spent during my exchange. Almost every day we changed countries/cities and best of all I was traveling with 50 of my closest exchange friends.

My favorite city was Venice, Italy. If you have never been there I highly suggest making plans to go. The water streets, the ocean and the gondolas make for such a pretty town. Geneva, Switzerland was interesting because the United Nations is there and there is also a very beautiful and large water jet that shoots straight up in the air. Best party was definitely the last night at Dijon. We had an awesome talent show which included the adults dressed up and dancing, the South American girls dancing, the South American guys dancing Creu, the Canadians and Justin Bieber, and everyone else sung a song about the bus trip that we created. After there was a contest for things like loudest snorer or best sleeping face and to end the night we had a dance. This trip was defanitly the best two weeks of exchange without a doubt.

1 comment: